Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi, I’m a bad blogger.

Yeah, no other title for this. This will be another “catch-up” entry. Not sure why I’ve been neglecting this, but I hope to get better. Let’s see, I last blogged last Monday, so let’s start with Tuesday, shall we?

Tuesday seems to be my “cell phone photo” day. Brock had his 6 month appointment on Tuesday. Boy, do I hate these appointments. He definitely does not like getting his shots. I mean, who would? This photo was taken while we were waiting for his shots….

Photo01181157_1

Wednesday, Gav and I rearranged his room. I also found out that he decided to steal a marker and color on Woody’s face. Shame on him ;) He’s become obsessed with reading (yay!!!) so I thought moving his bookshelf closer to his bed would be good. Jon and I snuggle in bed with him and read him a bedtime story. He loves it!!

IMG_3982IMG_3983

B thought really hard about stealing Gav’s Buzz car. He tried really hard to grab it… no luck.

IMG_3995

Later, I heard Gav in the bathtub. I knew there was no water. He was naked, playing with a bar of soap. *sigh* He also found Jon’s glasses and had to try them on. Does he look like his dad?

IMG_4013IMG_4015

Thursday was a great day!!! Not only was B super duper cute in his Lightning McQueen jammies, but he learned to sit! Well, tripod, but still sitting!!! :)

IMG_4027IMG_4031IMG_4032

How cute is he???

IMG_4033

Gav was jealous of B’s jams, so he went and found some Mater ones. Yeah, size 12 months.

IMG_4049

Gav also decided  he will be the one to feed Brock. Hey, works for me…. as long as B gets a bath afterwards!!

IMG_4051IMG_4052

Friday. Jon stayed home (woo hoo!) and the boys took me out to eat at Joe’s Crab Shack. Yum-o! Gav got a balloon sword. Well, actually he got 2. One popped and they had to make him another. Talk about tears!!!

IMG_4056IMG_4054

Saturday, I took B’s 6 month photos. I am making a separate post for them because they’re way too cute to get lost in this post!!

Sunday. Jon went to Columbus to work on our rental… joy…. The boys and I stayed home.

IMG_4230IMG_4231

Monday. Just lounged again. It’s a little too chilly to get the boys in and out of the car. Sorry this photo looks so blue. I just noticed it. Not going to fix it ;)

IMG_4237

Tuesday…

Brock can get anywhere he wants by rolling. He’s our little Roly Poly! :) Here he is sneaking things off of the coffee table…

Choosing carefully….

IMG_4250

Going for the movie… nope, the magazine!

IMG_4251IMG_4252

Gav wasn’t feeling too well.

IMG_4259

Wednesday (Today!!) Silly boy.

IMG_4270IMG_4271

“No, Mom! Take pictures Brocky!”

IMG_4276IMG_4277IMG_4284IMG_4286

Next entry, 6 month photos! Be prepared for chubbiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment