Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3: About me | My first love

Day 3-Your first love

Ahhh... my first love. My first *real* love was Jon. BUT.... If I were to tell you about my first love, I'd have to go back to the second grade. Yes, second grade. His name was Tim... Tim McGraw. No joke. In the second grade, I could see my future. My future as Mrs. Tim McGraw. I honestly thought I'd marry him someday. Then, in the 4th grade, my wonderful parents (actually the Easter bunny) brought me some tickets to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert. It was the Spontaneous Combustion Tour. I was ECSTATIC!!! The concert was fab... until they kissed. My heart was broken. Still, I knew they'd never work out and we'd be married and have beautiful babies. Yes, at 10 I was planning my babies ;) Then... the announcement came. They were engaged. I was heartbroken. I still love him, though. Even got Jon to go to a concert last year with me. 14 years after that first concert, I still loved it. :) Plus to this concert, no Faith!

That's all for today folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment