Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring is getting closer

 

Last Thursday, the weather was super warm! Jon came home early and we played outside with Gav, B was napping. No jackets! Gav got out his pedal tractor. We had fun!

IMG_5294editIMG_5299editIMG_5306editIMG_5307editIMG_5310IMG_5312editIMG_5322bwIMG_5325

Friday, I had a newborn session :) So much fun! I’ve shared them on FB.

Saturday, B and I were in Columbus for the day and went to Sara’s baby shower. I only have a few photos of Sara opening gifts. But, I did take some pictures!

Sunday, I stayed home with the boys while Jon went to some farm show. That night, Gav finally came home after a weekend with his Papa and we read Horton Hears A Who and let him sleep with us. I only have a cell photo because I didn’t want to ruin the moment.

Photo02272154

Monday, the boys and I went to Target :) We love that place. Brock just rode in the cart like a big boy and Gav got a new pair of shoes for $4.48!!! Amazing, huh?

Photo02281321Photo02281729

Tuesday, I had just bragged about how B’s skin was getting better thanks to Mary Kay’s Extra Emollient Night cream. Then he woke up from his nap with a rash all over his face. He still looked cute, so I took a few photos of him.

IMG_5512IMG_5520bw

Gav watched TV and used the Boppy pillow to get comfy. Like his tattoos? Oh, and his gorgeous blue eyes?

IMG_5523IMG_5526

My serious little guy :)

IMG_5528

Later, Gav was a little stinker. He got in B’s swing… not a good thing. Then, he decided to try to lick my cup and drink my water!

IMG_5533IMG_5535

That night, B fell asleep in the swing after bath. Just a short nap ;) I was reminded of when we first got the swing and he was a month old. Here’s the photo for comparison. Can’t believe it’s been 6 months since that first photo in the swing! He’s grown sooooo much!

IMG_5537IMG_8303

After his little cat nap, he wanted to play with Boss. Boss was not interested.

IMG_5538IMG_5539

Gav thought I needed a photo with all 3 of them. Ignore the living room.

IMG_5540IMG_5541

Third change of clothes for the day ;) Love those blue eyes!

IMG_5542

He told me he wanted to hug Brocky, so I got ready with the camera. Just in time for him to tackle Brock. Brock’s face is HILARIOUS!

IMG_5543

When Gav woke up Wednesday, he had some CRAZY hair! (Yes, he’s still wearing the shirt from the day before. It’s new and it’s Spiderman. He wants to live in it).

IMG_5546

IMG_5550

Wednesday was a fairly nice day out, so Gav got dressed to go out. Notice the different boots both on the wrong feet. Dork.

IMG_5551

Some of my favorite photos are bath time photos. So fun! So, Thursday night, I took some. I plan to frame these and put them in the bathroom. I have an old photo of Gav in his bathroom that needs replaced.

IMG_5553bw

I love bath time eyelashes :)

IMG_5555bw

Look at my baby, sitting up in the tub!

IMG_5557bw

After bath, it was bottle time. I thought B looked so sweet with his bottle.

IMG_5562

Wednesday night, we went to Jon’s coworker’s house. They let B have this Munchkin mesh feeder/teether. He liked it with apples, so today we tried it with mangos. He liked it for a bit, then he wasn’t liking them too much.

IMG_5565IMG_5572

We’ve got a busy weekend coming up! I’ve also got some fun ideas for a photo session with B :) Maybe we’ll do that, too!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!!! So cute..especially you and Jon on the little tractor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/3/11 18:25

    Keep them coming. I love looking at these and seeing all of you. Wish I was closer. Give my love to all.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete