Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Going, going, going

That’s what has been going on here!  Last week, I went to Columbus and then came back. We’ve been home a few days and have been enjoying this GORGEOUS weather up here! :) The boys and I are leaving again tonight to go to Columbus again! I need a haircut and I have several photo sessions this weekend! Fun, fun! So, this is going to be a HUGE post full of last week’s photos and this week’s so far. I will *try* to post on Saturday night when I get home. Gav may stay in Columbus if Gram will let him, so I might have some free time ;)

Here lately, B has been addicted to binks. Weird. I think he must be teething. He’s 8 months old and still doesn’t have any… we will see.

IMG_5635

Also, Gav has been a whiner lately ;)

IMG_5650

Love me some Brotherly Love!

IMG_5660

Don’t love me some whining ;)

IMG_5671IMG_5667IMG_5673

B has mastered this army crawling (and sometimes real crawling) so we have to gate him in the living room He wanted out.

IMG_5681

Later, I did let him out and blocked off the stairs with the gate…

IMG_5695

I thought B needed a mohawk. I think he liked it! :)

IMG_5711IMG_5714IMG_5732

Last Tuesday, he found a magazine. I think he liked the girl on the cover ;)

IMG_5736IMG_5745

Last Wednesday, I got to officially meet Mr. Nolan. Isn’t he a doll?? I love babies!!

IMG_5750

B got a sink bath at Gram’s house. Do you think he liked it?!

IMG_5758

Snoozin’ at Gram’s…

IMG_5767

B and his rolls ;)

IMG_5769

This is Gavin. Mad because he had to get out of the shower…. after he threw a similar fit because I made him get in the shower…

bath

Did I mention the weather is beautiful here?! Sunday, after church, we spent most of the afternoon outside. B got to go on his first wagon rides ;)

IMG_5786IMG_5790

Gav helped Dalton plant some flowers… hopefully they’re no maintenance flowers. I don’t have a green thumb ;)

IMG_5792IMG_5793IMG_5801

The joys of having boys.

IMG_5811

Bink addict.

IMG_5831

Monday was beautiful again! B wore some of Gav’s old clothes (size 18 months!!!) and we played outside a bit…

Do I have a redhead?!

IMG_5874IMG_5878IMG_5883IMG_5885

Gav wanted a picture with me… we tried.

IMG_5889

Last night, Gav gave B some snacks on the kitchen floor… B also got grumpy ;)

IMG_5899IMG_5900

So, he got a bath and a bottle… he crashed ;)

IMG_5906

B wanted to give you a “sneak peek” of his Easter outfit…

IMG_5911

I bribed Gav for a photo…

IMG_5915

1 comment:

  1. Love the mohawk!! And can I just say that I am seriously jealous that Brock will just crash on the floor like that!?

    ReplyDelete