Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gav starts preschool

Yes, you read that right. Gavin started preschool today. It’s so crazy! He’ll always be my baby, but he’s growing up so fast! I have been so nervous waiting for this day, my skin looks like I’m 15 again! Since the first day is over, I think we can call it a success! He had fun, I think. He did try to take one of the cars from the class, but we took it back in ;) He didn’t know he was doing anything wrong until I told him. I only got a few photos of the day because I was nervous and rushed ;)

I saw this on Pinterest this morning and HAD to do it. I think I’ll do it every year.

IMG_1043edIMG_1043-1

My silly Gavin.

IMG_1045ebw

I wanted a photo of him in front of the school, yeah, he didn’t.

IMG_1046bw IMG_1050

My big boy and his Bumblebee backpack on his way into school.

IMG_1051 IMG_1054

I forgot to charge my SL batteries, so the rest are with available light and ISO 1000+ ;) not ideal, but whatever.

IMG_1058 IMG_1061 IMG_1067

*big breath* going into his class. No, I didn’t cry.

GavClass

I hope the rest of the year is fabulous for him. It’s definitely a big adjustment for all of us. Prayers would be appreciated ;)

1 comment:

  1. He looks so big! This isn't right! But he'll do great and have lots of fun and makes lots of new friends!!We need to Skype and he can tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete