Monday, August 8, 2011

The DePratts have a BIG announcement!

Life has been crazy! I promise I'm going to share Brock's birthday photos (oh, they're fun!!!), but I have to edit them first. I've got a couple sessions to finish up also before I can finish the party photos. Between sessions, the birthday party, going to Columbus and preparing Gavin for his first day of preschool, I am not sure I've even had time to shave my legs ;) Okay, I have, but you get what I'm saying.

Even with all of that, something big has happened. HUGE! We decided to get a little crazy....

We bought a house!!! Or should I say, buying? We will be closing on it by the end of the month. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, perfection! We are so excited. Gav tells us everyday that he wants to move to his new house. We're ready too. It's been such a waiting game.... by the middle of September, we will be moved in! Now, who wants to help?! ;)

Of course, every post is worthless without photos...

This photo is from the listing online.

No comments:

Post a Comment