Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Do you hate me?

I have been so busy lately! I haven’t blogged in forever! It’s a good thing I left you all with three (right?!) posts and a sweet video of the chubbster. Between sessions, family things, sick babies, doctor appts and work, I have neglected this blog. I am so terribly sorry. I think I’ll have a few posts for you today! :)

Let’s just post some photos, shall we?

It’s been so long since I blogged, I haven’t shown B’s first tooth! Here it is. He now has two ;) He has been much crabbier with his teeth than Gav ever was. We ordered him an amber teething necklace (which came today), so maybe it will help.

IMG_6818IMG_6824

And what’s better than sibling love?! Not much. Seeing my kids together is enough proof to me that everyone should have at least two kids :) They melt my heart.

IMG_6827bwIMG_6831IMG_6834

Here’s B and T :) They have an arranged marriage someday. They love each other all ready.

IMG_7043

A couple weeks ago, Gav got a new bed. It’s a bunk bed! Trundle underneath, dresser, shelves for books and his TV and a closet in the back. It’s so great and he loves it! He doesn’t sleep on the top though. Jon freaked him out.

IMG_7142

B and his friend C :)

IMG_7352

B got a hold of a random marker. Oops. This was after I cleaned his face and attempted to clean his tongue. Luckily, He likes to stick his tongue out, so I could get a picture.

IMG_7358

New toy! Actually, it’s been in the box since Christmas. B is now big enough for it!

IMG_7366

And who doesn’t love a little baby tush and some rolls?! Ignore the slobbery handprints on the window.

IMG_7368bw

Bath time is so much fun! Last week, the boys took a bubble bath. We won’t be doing that for a while. Gav tried to suffocate B with the bubbles. They had fun, but it was a little stressful for me.

IMG_7379IMG_7381bwIMG_7389IMG_7393

Another thing that stresses me out? Babies who stand up in the tub! EEK!

IMG_7394

After bath, B had crazy hair.

IMG_7399

Crabby from teeth.

IMG_7403

We also got a baby gate! B can roam the whole house! Yay… I mean, YIKES!

IMG_7407IMG_7410

Sorry these are in random order! I have more to share… I have no idea which pictures were taken on which dates. I need to stay on top of this!

More coming….

1 comment:

  1. where do you get all the different Rubber Ducky's?

    ReplyDelete