Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gavin is THREE!

I can’t believe it. My little blue-eyed angel is three years old! It seems like just yesterday, that he looked like this.

GavBornGavborn2gavborn3

It’s amazing how much he has grown! I put this silly thing together to show how he’s grown over the past 3 years.

Gavto3

On Saturday, we had his birthday party. He was so pumped for his party, it wasn’t funny! I didn’t take my camera out much during the party. I just wanted to enjoy my boy’s special day.

First, Friday, I had to do a few things to get ready for the party.

Gav tried to steal some cupcakes… he succeeded twice.

IMG_5181

We went to Party City, and he got a balloon :)

IMG_5193

Trey and Carol were put to work when they showed up ;) Thank you soooo much, guys!!

IMG_5241

Dad and Jon put the train table together while Gav napped.

IMG_5242

The cupcakes! I saw the idea online. I had to make some adjustments, but they were a HUGE hit!

IMG_5246

We definitely got our $20 out of that Halloween costume!

IMG_5248IMG_5251IMG_5252

Taryn came! B loves her and so does Gav!

IMG_5254IMG_5259IMG_5258

That’s all I got. Sorry to disappoint. I enjoyed the day. I now have a 3 year old. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment