Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time to catch up!!!

Wow! Obviously I've been busy and neglecting this blog. Let's catch up on things... I'm now almost 33 weeks! Just a little over 6 weeks until this baby gets here. Everything is perfect and the baby is still growing and healthy. Gavin is getting excited and so are we. We bought a good bit of stuff for the baby's room, plus a double stroller!!! Now, Jon just has to finish the baby's room so we can get it all in there and I will post some pictures. Here are a few belly pictures to catch up!
I went to the doctor this week. This was the first time Gav got to go with me and hear the heartbeat. He was amazed! The baby's heartbeat was 146 bpm :) still right about where Gav's was the whole pregnancy. I go back in 2 weeks for another appt. I just love this!



No comments:

Post a Comment