Monday, April 26, 2010

26 Weeks!

Hello! Well, I'm about 26 weeks pregnant, just a few more to go! I had a doctor's appointment this morning. I actually had to do the yucky glucose test. I drank the nasty orange drink and then had to wait an hour for them to take my blood. I was worried because when I took the test with Gavin, I got really sick. Today I did great! They even got my blood taken on the first poke!!

The appointment itself went great. As of right now, I've gained 11 lbs total. Dr. Chandler said that is not too much or too little, I'm right on track. We talked about me moving to KC and my concerns for when delivery time gets closer. He said that once it gets closer, we can decide what I need to do. He also told me that just when I'm getting miserably hot (and so is Summer!) that I'll have this baby and be able to enjoy the rest of summer. He told me that I wouldn't go into August and that we'll be having this baby the end of July! :) Yay! I'll post a picture later this week of my growing belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment